Asterbox is a self-learning platform that enables an organization to simulate threats ranging from APT malware techniques to ransomware and simultaneously suggest defense tactics in order to mitigate the same. .
Test and examine scans the changes in the threat landscape by collecting and processing threat intelligence from numerous sources, including commercial and open-source threat intelligence services, blogs, white papers of security vendors and researchers social media, malware sandboxes, and forums
- Endpoint Security:- Our platforms can check if malware — including viruses, Ransomware — can exist and execute on workstations. This allows you to verify whether your endpoint security solutions (such as EDR, EPP, AV, and NGAV) can detect and prevent the spread of malicious code within your network.
- Web Security:- Our tests can check if malicious domains and files can bypass web security filters and download on your network.
- Email Defenses:- Our tests are designed to evaluate your organization’s email security and potential exposure to several malicious payloads sent to test email filters.
- Perimeter Devices: Our tests are designed to evaluate the firewall and detect incoming malicious traffic.
- Internal Network:- Our platforms simulate scenarios designed to test Blue Team detections and SIEM correlation rules